Saturday, November 23, 2013

Posting Family Descents

The family descents that I post in this blog do not include sources. The sources are provided in the files that are loaded on World Connect. I may make mistakes and you should verify all information provided. As well, there may be missing information. If you notice any inconsistencies or errors or wish to add information, please contact me at ekipp@rogers.com.

Currently I am posting families from the Kip/Kipp Family of New Amsterdam, however, I plan to post families from my other databases in the near future.

The Kip/Kipp Family of New Amsterdam (New York)
In the "jump to a specific database" field type - edwkipp8
Use the index to find who you are interested in.

The Family of Isaac Kipp & Hannah Meed (my father's family)
In the "jump to a specific database" field type - kipp_meed
Use the index to find who you are interested in.

The Family of Mathes Linck & Maria Magdalena Krafft (my mother's family)
In the "jump to a specific database" field type - link_mathes
Use the index to find who you are interested in.

The Family of John (James) Kipp & Lydia McPherson
In the "jump to a specific database" field type - kipp_tillsonburg
Use the index to find who you are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment