Thursday, November 25, 2021

Kipp research and original material

 Regretfully in 2011 I did make the decision to move away from helping Edward with his research so much in order to concentrate on my own. However, as I work through some of his the memory of what I had done with him from 2004 to 2011 is coming back to me. I was deeply involved with some of his research and it is that part that was some of the most difficult to construct that I will not likely give away until it is clear to me how it flows. I need all the pieces in order to think about it. My older daughter is also taking some interest in it and with her help we may be able to solve some of these mysteries that surround some parts of his research particularly into the Kipp family. I will surrender all the original pictures which he collected particularly of the homesteaders in British Columbia and Ontario to whichever archives chooses to have the material but they are all scanned and not of use to me plus they can do a much better job of preserving them and making them accessible to other Kipp researchers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment